For those interested in Agricultural Technology, please select the Freshman Application and then check the Agricultural Technology program to complete the application for admission.
You are a Freshman Applicant if you:
- are a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- meet the minimum graduation requirements from high school.
- have not attempted more than 12 hours at any college or university since graduating from high school.
- have never attended Virginia Tech as an undergraduate student.
- Start your application now!
- Create an ApplyWeb account (if first-time user)
- Select type of application
- Complete the application form, save, and send online to Virginia Tech by selecting this option at the end of the application.
- Pay the appropriate application fee online using the secure credit card transaction service.
- Once the Office of Undergraduate Admissions acknowledges your application, you will receive a verification email.
Applying Using the Paper Application
Please note, Virginia Tech expects all applicants to apply using the online application.
- Download the paper application (If you don’t have a PDF viewer, you can download Adobe Reader for free.)
- Make sure to complete the Virginia In-State Tuition Form, which is included as part of both the online and paper Freshman Application. This form must be submitted with your application if you claim entitlement to Virginia in-state tuition rates, even if you are currently a Virginia resident. Failure to complete this form will result in your classification as an out-of-state student. For more information, please see the residency page.
- Mail your completed application and the application fee to Virginia Tech, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 925 Prices Fork Road, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061.