- Only the completed application is due by the application deadline. Your transcripts and test scores can follow at a later date.
- After you submit your application, please allow time for your transcripts and test scores to be matched to your file. This may take up to four weeks. Once items have been matched to your file, they will be noted on your Application Status Page.
|Applying for||Deadline||Notified on||Reply due|
|Early Decision (Binding)||November 1||December 15||January 15|
|Fall (Freshmen)||December 1||April 1||May 1|
- Early Decision application deadline: November 1
Supplemental materials should be submitted as soon as possible; see application checklist.
- Fall Open House
- Regular Decision application deadline: December 1
- Early Decision applicants notified of admissions decision: December 15
- Applications must be postmarked or submitted online by the deadline. Supplemental materials should be submitted as soon as possible; see application checklist.
- Early Decision responses due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: January 15
- Priority FAFSA deadline: January 15
- Mid-Year High School Report due
- Virginia Tech General Scholarship Application deadline: February 15
- Regular Decision applicants notified of admissions decision: April 1
- Hokie Focus event for offered students
- Regular Decision responses due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: May 1
- Final grades/high school transcript due to the Office of Undergraduate Admission
Information current as of April 4, 2017