Early Decision (Binding)
- Deadline: November 1
- Notified on: December 15
- Reply due: January 15
- Deadline: January 15
- Notified on: April 1
- Reply due: May 1
Attention Freshman Applicants: Since our Regular Decision application deadline falls on a weekend before a holiday, the deadline has been extended to midnight (PT) on Tuesday, January 17, 2017. While the application is due by January 17, 2017, all supporting documents to include test scores and transcripts can follow as soon as they are available.
- Early Decision application deadline: November 1
Supplemental materials should be submitted as soon as possible; see application checklist.
- Fall Open House
- Early Decision applicants notified of admissions decision: December 15
- Regular Decision application deadline: January 15
Applications must be postmarked or submitted online by the deadline. Supplemental materials should be submitted as soon as possible; see application checklist.
- Early Decision responses due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: January 15
- Priority FAFSA deadline: January 15
- Mid-Year High School Report due
- Virginia Tech General Scholarship Application deadline: February 15
- Regular Decision applicants notified of admissions decision: April 1
- Hokie Focus event for offered students
- Regular Decision responses due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: May 1
- Final grades/high school transcript due to the Office of Undergraduate Admission