Register for a campus visit today!
The Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center provides a central location for University visitors to attend Undergraduate Admissions information sessions, campus tours, receive their visitor's parking permit as well as gather other information relative to their visit.
Visitors to campus on weekdays must obtain a parking pass at the center if they wish to park on campus. A parking pass will not be required to park at the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center while you are obtaining your visitor parking pass. Passes are not required on weekends, although special parking rules prevail on days when the university has home football games. Parking rules for weekdays are printed on the back of the pass, but the front office staff member at the center will be happy to explain these rules and direct visitors to parking areas.
To facilitate the process of obtaining a visitor parking pass, please have your name, license plate number, and the name of the state where the vehicle is registered with you when you enter the center. The front office staff member will need this information before they can issue a visitor parking pass. Note that only visitors may secure a visitor parking pass. Virginia Tech students, faculty, and staff may not. Check the Parking Services website for detailed information on parking rules and regulations.
Directions to the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center
To reach the campus from Interstate 81 (southbound and northbound):
- Take Exit 118 to reach the exit ramps for all three of the exits at this location. There is only one exit ramp serving the exits; missing the ramp means a trip north to Exit 128 or south to Exit 114 to turn around.
- Take Exit 118B onto U.S. 460 West. This exit connects directly to the Christiansburg Bypass. Follow the signs for Blacksburg/Virginia Tech. The U.S. 460 bypass between Blacksburg and Christiansburg is a limited-access highway from I-81 to the campus entrance.
- To reach the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center, continue on U.S. 460 for 8.5 miles to the Prices Fork Road exit for "Downtown." Turn right at the first traffic light on Prices Fork Road.
- Take an immediate right into the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center.
To reach the campus from Interstate 77 (northbound):
- Take exit 32 onto I-81 North. Continue for approximately 29 miles and follow the directions above for Interstate 81 northbound.
To reach the campus from Interstate 77/West Virginia Turnpike (southbound):
- In West Virginia, take exit 9, "U.S. 460-Princeton/Pearisburg, VA." Turn left at the stoplight at the end of the ramp onto U.S. 460 East.
- Continue on U.S. 460 East for approximately 44.9 miles (11.6 in W.Va., 33.3 in Virginia). Take the Toms Creek Road exit. Turn left onto Toms Creek Road.
- Turn right onto University City Blvd at the first traffic light. Continue on University City Blvd for about 1.2 miles until reaching the Prices Fork intersection (2nd light on University City Blvd). Go straight at the light.
- Take an immediate right into the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center after going through the light.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Office Staff Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
925 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061