All scholarships and financial aid at Virginia Tech begins with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to complete your financial aid documents by these deadlines:
- January 15, 2017 – Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) priority deadline.The FAFSA is available online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Applications received after January 15 will receive consideration for less financial aid. Funds are limited, so apply on-time!
- 2015 tax information is required for the 2017-2018 FASFA. You are encouraged to use the IRS Data Retrieval option to import tax information directly from the IRS if possible!
- February 15, 2017 – General Scholarship application deadline. This application is available through the Scholarship Gateway (www.finaid.vt.edu).
- Check with your college or department for any additional scholarship opportunities. Not all scholarships are listed on the Hokie SPA.
For more information please visit our web site at www.finaid.vt.edu. We also encourage you to Like us on Facebook "Virginia Tech Scholarships and Financial Aid" and Follow us on Twitter "@VTFinancialAid."